Built for Safety
What Advantage do we offer?
- Attractive Pricepoint
- Effective cost saving oppurtunities
- Accurate Bell Basix reproduction
- Key Centre-Console Instruments
- Type-specific controls
- CASA Category B Accreditation
- 20 of 40 hours for instrument rating
- 2 of the 3 hours every 90 days for recency and concurrent training
- DOME scenery compatibility for increased immersion
- Optional NVG compatibility for advanced training
- Small footprint – single user platform to full cockpit
The Bell 412 has a long history as a reliable and versatile workhorse in the aviation industry. Consequently the digital update of the 412EPI and it’s Bell Basix Pro system has been a popular update, marrying modern features to impressive performances boosts. To answer the training needs of such an advanced helicopter GeoSim Technology has created an all-new 412EPI simulator with a high fidelity reproduction of the Bell Basix Pro system, helping to achieve better, safer training.
Our unit also features immersive controls modelled off the real aircraft complete with pedals, collectives with 412EPI collective heads and centre console instruments to grab the attention of the pilot and keep them immersed. For unparralled immersion we offer a range of DOME Scenery Systems up to 300° wrap-around screen with vertical curvature to maximise periphial view – an essential for helicopter simulation.