Built for Safety
What Advantage do we offer?
- Attractive Pricepoint
- Effective cost saving oppurtunities
- Accurate EPIC PRIMUS MFD and PFD
- Force Trim System
- Key Centre-Console Instruments
- Type-specific controls
- CASA Category B Accreditation
- 20 of 40 hours for instrument rating
- 2 of the 3 hours every 90 days for recency and concurrent training
- DOME scenery compatibility for increased immersion
- Optional NVG compatibility for advanced training
- Small footprint – single user platform to full cockpit
The Augusta Westland 139 is fast becoming the rising star of the helicopter world due to its sheer versatility – yet as we looked around there was a clear absence of high quality trainers at an affordable price. So we introduced the GeoSim AW139 Trainer, a high-fidelity trainer with accurate reproductions of the EPIC PRIMUS PFD and MFD featuring many important functions that you would find on the real units.
At GeoSim Technologies we believe quality training is key so we have also accurately recreated many of the instruments you’d expect to find such as the RIC, Flight Director, NavCom and Fuel, Misc, Audio, PMS panels.
Our unit also features immersive controls modelled off the real aircraft complete with pedals, collectives with AW139 collective heads and our NEW force trim system perfect to grab the attention of the pilot and keep them immersed. For unparralled immersion we offer a range of DOME Scenery Systems up to 240° wrap-around screen with vertical curvature to maximise periphial view – an essential for helicopter simulation.