- Certification; None at present moment.
- Technical characteristics
- Twin engine based on the 2 × Rotax 912S3
- Realistic G1000 replica units
- Optional vibration system
- Realistic replica Throttle Quadrant
- Detailed instruments
- Realistic trim pedals and yokes
- Powerful Force Feedback on yokes and pedals
- Type-specific Emergency Procedures
- Multiple advanced Emergencies
- Accurate startup and shutdown sequences
- Visual System
- 3m DOME Scenery System
- 240° x40° Visual display
- 2 x HD projectors.
- Worldwide terrain scenery
- 1 x detailed customer defined airport scenery add on.
- Navigational database
- Dual G1000 Replicas
- Optional update of navigational database on 3month cycle.
- Feature-rich Instructor Software
- Large Map screen
- 24” integrated touch screen for failures/monitoring.
- Easy Interface.
- Automatic QTG’s
- Room size is recommended at 4.m x 4.m x 2.8m
- Scenario based Training
- Complex emergency conditions.
- Create operational scenarios.
- Upgradable options
- Features such as vibration system, type specific cockpit
- Turnkey solution advantages
- Shipping and installation
- On site instructors and technical training
- On site assistance with initial certification.
- 24-month warranty and remote maintenance.
- High end computers
- Optional spare parts kit
Custom STOM and SOP.
Built for Safety
NVG, SIM2SIM NETWORKING