Built for Safety
Bell 412 EP
- Certification FNPT II and FAA AATD and CASA FSD2 cat B
- Technical characteristics
- Twin engine based on the Pratt and Whitney PT6T 3D twin pack.
- Accurate Analog reproduction.
- Accurate centre console replication.
- Flight tested by experienced Bell 412 Pilots.
- Optional vibration system
- Replica Fibreglass Cockpit
- Accurate Cyclic, collective and A/T Pedals
- Detailed instruments
- Accurate sub-panel
- Force Trim system (with Release)
- Type-specific Emergency Procedures
- Multiple advanced Emergencies
- Accurate startup and shutdown sequences
- Visual System
- 3m DOME Scenery System
- 240° x40° Visual display
- 2 x HD projectors.
- Worldwide terrain scenery
- 1 x detailed customer defined airport scenery add on.
- Navigational database
- Dual GNS 430 Replicas (or GTN650 & GTN750)
- Optional update of navigational database on 3month cycle.
- Feature-rich Instructor Software
- Large Map screen
- 24' integrated touch screen for failures/monitoring.
- Easy Interface.
- Automatic QTG's
- Room size is recommended at 4.m x 4.m x 2.8m
- Scenario based Training
- Complex emergency conditions.
- Create operational scenarios.
- Upgradable Options
- Vulcan firefighting software
- Technisonic replica communications system
- Vibration Option
- Turnkey solution advantages
- Shipping and installation
- On site instructors and technical training
- On site assistance with initial certification.
- 24-month warranty and remote maintenance.
- High end computers
- Optional spare parts kit
- Custom STOM and SOP.
System is on wheels and as such is easy to move around.
CASA FSD2Cat B Accreditation
- Initial Issue:
o 20 hours instrument time
o DME or GPS arrival
o 15 hours cross country time
o Two hours (of the three) instrument time requirements in 90 days
o NDB, VOR, ILS, LLZ, GPS/NPA, DME or GPS arrival.
o One hour instrument time in 90 days for single Pilot recent experience requirements.
o NDB, VOR, ILS, LLZ, GPS/NPA
- Flight Crew Licensing Credits:
o Instrument ground time
o Aeronautical experience
o Regular Flight Reviews
DOME, NVG, COCKPIT
The Bell 412 has a long history as a reliable and versatile workhorse in the aviation industry. Consequently the Bell 412EP has been a popular update, marrying modern features to impressive performances boosts. To answer the training needs of such an advanced helicopter, GeoSim Technologies has created an all-new 412EP simulator with a high fidelity flight model, helping to achieve better, safer training.