Built for Safety
What Advantage do we offer?
- Attractive Pricepoint
- Effective cost saving opportunities
- Recreated Sandel 3500
- Key Centre-Console Instruments
- Type-specific controls
- CASA Category B Accreditation
- 20 of 40 hours for instrument rating
- 2 of the 3 hours every 90 days for recency and concurrent training
- DOME scenery compatibility for increased immersion
- Optional NVG compatibility for advanced training
- Small footprint – single user platform to full cockpit
CASA FSD2Cat B Accreditation
- Initial Issue:
o 20 hours instrument time
o DME or GPS arrival
o 15 hours cross country time
o Two hours (of the three) instrument time requirements in 90 days
o NDB, VOR, ILS, LLZ, GPS/NPA, DME or GPS arrival.
o One hour instrument time in 90 days for single Pilot recent experience requirements.
o NDB, VOR, ILS, LLZ, GPS/NPA
- Flight Crew Licensing Credits:
o Instrument ground time
o Aeronautical experience
o Regular Flight Reviews
DOME, NVG, Force Trim, Force Feedback
The Enstrom 480 is a small and light helicopter which is both agile and responsive. The 480 is a very capable and cost effective machine for a variety of roles, from military to police to agricultural.
At GeoSim Technologies we believe quality training is key so we have accurately recreated many of the instruments you’d expect to find on the real helicopter.
For unparalleled immersion we offer a range of DOME Scenery Presentation Systems including our 2.3 meter 180°, 3 meter 240° and 4 meter 270° wrap-around screens with vertical curvature to maximise peripheral view – an essential for helicopter simulation.