Built for Safety
What Advantage do we offer?
- Attractive Pricepoint
- Effective cost saving oppurtunities
- Accurate instrument reproduction
- Key Centre-Console Instruments
- Type-specific controls
- CASA Category B Accreditation
- 20 of 40 hours for instrument rating
- 2 of the 3 hours every 90 days for recency and concurrent training
- DOME scenery compatibility for increased immersion
- Optional NVG compatibility for advanced training
- Small footprint – single user platform to full cockpit
CASA FSD2Cat B Accreditation
- Initial Issue:
o 20 hours instrument time
o DME or GPS arrival
o 15 hours cross country time
o Two hours (of the three) instrument time requirements in 90 days
o NDB, VOR, ILS, LLZ, GPS/NPA, DME or GPS arrival.
o One hour instrument time in 90 days for single Pilot recent experience requirements.
o NDB, VOR, ILS, LLZ, GPS/NPA
- Flight Crew Licensing Credits:
o Instrument ground time
o Aeronautical experience
o Regular Flight Reviews
The AS350, or “squirrel”, is a venerable addition to many organisations around the world, from local law enforcement to rescues on some of the highest mountains in the world. One of our clients even uses it to train for their Antarctic flying, conditions where visual reference may be some rocks in a sea of snow and the horizon can disappear completely!
Our unit also features immersive controls modelled off the real aircraft keep the pilot immersed in training. For unparalleled immersion we offer a range of DOME Scenery Systems up to 300° wrap-around screen with vertical curvature to maximise peripheral view – an essential for helicopter simulation.